Sunday, July 14, 2013

Traveling light - Chicago


I crashed my husband's car a couple of months ago. To be honest, I hate his huge Volvo SUV and I can't back out of a garage to save my life. Every single accident I have ever had in my life has been in a parking garage or parking lot. Mostly me against an immobile concrete pole. In this case, I was backing out of our garage at too sharp an angle and I cracked the brake and rear view lights. Oh, all right, I scraped the left side of the car too. 

In any case, the brake lights need replacing. Estimate from Brazil: part is US$400, then service. So I wrote Volvo parts in the US and bingo!! Here is my new brake light, US$151. Now to stick it in my huge suitcase.

Starting July 5, I am on vacation in San Francisco, California and my posts are pre-scheduled and short photo and captions. See you back on July 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment